Xylene 4 Litre
An aromatic hydrocarbon solvent that performs well in situations requiring a high level of solvency. Xylene is common to many coating formulations, including general industrial enamels, 2 pack epoxies and polyurethanes. Xylene Solvent Grade is similar to normal Xylene, it contains three isomers of xylene and also ethylbenzene.
- High solvency.
- Mid range evaporation rate.
- A widely available and used solvent for specialised uses in the chemical industry.
- Versatility – Xylene Solvent Grade can be included in any formulation where boosted solvency power is required and will combine well with other organic compounds.
- Solvency – Xylene Solvent Grade has high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt as well as sophisticated polymeric surface coatings and specific high molecular-weight organics.
Xylene Solvent Grade is available in drums.
Please consult the SDS on Xylene Solvent Grade before use.
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery