Rakoll GXL3P Cube 20lt
RAKOLL® GXL3P is a PVA glue with water resistance, which meets D3 requirement according to EN 204
The set glue joints are very strong and have a good resistance to high temperature.
When catalysed, GXL3P exceeds the D4 requirements according to EN 204.
Stir well before use
Assembly bonding: 30 mins
Board joint and blocks bonding: 45mins
Surface gluing of high-pressure laminates in short-cycle presses (+70°C) : from 60 sec
- Moisture resistant gluing of windows, doors and stairs according to EN204/D3
- Surface bonding of decorative papers.
- High frequency bonding.
- Stationary edge gluing with veneers, plastic laminates and solid wood stripe.
- Surface bonding of decorative high pressure laminates in short-cycle press.
- Cabinet and assembly bonding with medium pressing times and preheating devices.
- Board joint and block gluing of softwood, hardwoods and chipboards
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery