DAA Industrial Methylated Spirits 20 Litre
THIS PRODUCT IS FLAMMABLE AND MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS 07 5574 5811
DDA Industrial is also known as Denatured Absolute Alcohol and Industrial Methylated Spirits 100 (MS100). 100% denatured industrial ethanol widely used in the surface coatings, printing ink and foundry industries. DAA Industrial does not require an Australian Taxation Office (ATO) license to transact.
- A clear, colourless liquid miscible in water and hydrocarbon solvents.
- A product for use in industrial cleaning formulations, coating reducer formulations and laboratory reagents.
- DAA Industrial is conventionally used in many paint thinner formulations, flexographic solvents and dye based inks. Also commonly used in steel foundries as a thinner for foundry paint systems.
- Versatility – DAA Industrial is readily available and inexpensive. It is often a suitable alternative to Isopropyl Alcohol where solubility is not critical or can be assisted by other formula components. As DAA Industrial is derived from fermentation ethanol, the risks associated with human contact are minimised.
DAA Industrial is available in 200 litre, 20 litre, 4 litre and 1 litre containers.
Please consult the SDS on DAA Industrial (Ethyl Alcohol) before use.
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery