Rite Price Industrial Coatings & Supplies
D60 Solvent - Parts Wash
THIS PRODUCT IS FLAMMABLE AND MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS 07 5512 4372
D60 is low in toxicity and does not cause harm to humans and environment under normal working conditions.
D60 Fluid is a solvent used in industrial and professional applications such as manufacturing process
solvent, metal working, and coatings, Metal working solvents, Architectural, construction and traffic marking coatings, degreasing applications.
The flash point for this product is approximately 143ºF / 62ºC.
- Candle burning oil.
- Clear and odourless making the burning clear.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in the solvent, metal and coatings industry.
- The high degree of general refining gives this solvent its low level of impurities such as sulphur, olefins benzene, and total aromatics and low odour.
- Solvent D60 has a high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt, but does not have the inherent capability to swell rubbers or plastics.
- Can be used for Candle Burning.
- Parts solvent cleaner.
- Rolling oil.
- Use as binders and release agents.
Fire Light Fuel Solvent D60
- High grade fire light twirling fuel
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Used for fire activities e.g. Fire twirling, dancing, and other performances.
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery