All Purpose/General Purpose (GP) Thinners
THIS PRODUCT IS FLAMMABLE AND MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS 07 5574 5811
All Purpose Thinner is a premium quality general purpose paint thinner and cleaning solvent.
- General purpose thinner.
- Solvent based paint, acrylics and epoxies.
- Paint remover and spot cleaner.
- General purpose cleaning solvent.
- Improves paint consistency.
- Reduces the risk of imperfections.
- Fast drying.
- Smooth gloss finish.
Note: All Purpose Thinner contains an alcohol making it unsuitable for two-pack polyurethane paints.
1. Ensure the surface of the area to be painted is clean, dry and prepared to paint manufacturer’s directions.
2. The ratio of thinner to paint should be in accordance with paint manufacturer’s guidelines. A general guide is 1 part thinner to 3 parts paint. All equipment used in mixing and applying the mixture should be clean and dry. When mixing paint and thinner together use accurate measures. Add thinner to paint slowly and stir. Mix thoroughly before application. Apply with a spray gun or brush.
1. To strip paint from surfaces or to remove overspray (other than painted surfaces), use a tightly woven,
relatively non-absorbent cloth. Wet with Diggers All Purpose Thinner and wipe the surface vigorously until
paint has been removed.
Safety: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Premium quality, fast-drying acrylic paint thinner for the automotive and manufacturing industries. The broad solvency and graduated boiling range renders All Purpose Thinner ideal for use in automotive paint and panel workshops as a thinner for acrylic paint and gun-washing solvents.
Features: Clear bright fluid with a broad range of solvency to reduce most paints. A high quality product that leaves a smooth, attractive, high gloss finish. A proven all-purpose paint thinner used by many paint companies and automotive and industrial painters.
Solvency – All Purpose Thinner has excellent solvency for most paints, except polyurethane coatings.
Rapid Drying – All Purpose Thinner dries fast to keep work moving.
Quality – All Purpose Thinner helps provide a high-quality paint surface finish.
Packaging: All Purpose Thinner is available in 200 litre, 20 litre, 4 litre and 1 litre containers.
Safety: Please consult the SDS on All Purpose Thinner before use.
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery