Drippy Resin Starter Kit- Lake
Find your flow with the Drippy Kit, containing all the essentials you need to create stunning epoxy resin art pieces from the comfort of your home.
Each kit contains:
- Drippy Epoxy Resin Part A and Part B, 480ml
- Measuring cup
- 6 pouring cups
- 6 mixing sticks
- 1 pair of gloves
- Your choice of 6 curated colour palettes
- Instructions on how to create your resin art
- Safety Data Sheet/Technical Data Sheet
Your Drippy Kit includes enough epoxy resin to cover a surface up to 60cm x 60cm or up to 3 cheeseboards and a set of 6 coasters, whatever tickles your fancy really. If you want to get extra Drippy, check out our value resin bundles here.
What you will need:
- Pick your canvas. Whether you want to make a coaster set, some wall art, a snazzy cheeseboard or a fancy soap dish, you will need to have your surface of choice ready and free of oils or silicones (silicone and resin are mortal enemies). If you are unsure where to start, add a set of coaster blanks to your kit.
- A level surface in a well ventilated, dust free room OR we recommend rigging up a contraption to cover your resin so it can rest in peace as it cures. we also recommend protecting your work surface with a plastic drop sheet or some cling wrap. Resin will stay friends with your carpet FOREVER... you have been warned. If you aren't able to work in a well ventilated room, we recommend popping on a respirator mask, especially if you plan on getting Drippy on the reg'.
- You will need a heat-creating device to help you pop any air bubbles in the resin once you are done pouring to ensure a glass like finish. Things you can use include a blow torch, embossing/heat gun, kitchen lighter or a crappy motel-quality hair dryer (you want it hot but you don't want it to blow your resin creation around too much).
- Get fancy by adding in some glitter, gems, sand or dried flowers. If forraging through the craft store is in the 'too-hard' basket, check out our glitters and metallic foils, crystals and seashells, and dried flowers. Your kit will also come with your choice of colour palette but you can also use acrylic paint, inks or pigment powders to colour your resin if you're wanting to up the ante.
Warning: Do not apply high heat to your finished pieces or put your finished resin creations in the dishwasher or microwave; handwash only. Avoid cutting or slicing anything directly on top of resin surfaces as this could damage the resin. Our resin is FDA approved when cured meaning it is food safe.
Dispatch & Deliveries
When you make an order with Rite Price Distributors it’s important that you get the goods you need, for the right price, on time. That’s why we charge cost effective shipping rates that get your supplies to you as quickly and safely as possible.
For local orders in and around the Gold Coast we use Aramex Couriers for fast distribution.
For all other deliveries throughout Australia we use Australia Post.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery